Lots of opportunities for children to grow in friendship… Kidz Klubs, Weekends, Holidays, Holiday Club, Sunday Mornings…
Great fun for children at Infant (KS1) School – Kidz Klub Mini and Junior (KS2) School – Kidz Klub, each Friday afternoon from 5:00-6:30pm
We can only give you a glimpse here because the only way to really enjoy it is to experience it!
Are you ready for the amazing games, thrilling panto, awesome songs, inspirational teaching and great prizes!
We aim for it to be the best way to start the weekend. All the children begin together for songs, challenges, term games, the great panto and the Bible story. Bring a friend and get a great prize too.
Then the two ages go into their own spaces for crazy and fun games and some age relevant learning about the best way to live. Then pick up a bag of sweets and a sheet and go home!
Many games involve food! Well normally one each week – it might be custard on corn flakes or eating cake with quavers or simply an ice-cream race… other games involve dressing up or making things or knocking things over…
We will ask parents to register their children on the first visit and to let us know who will be picking them up and then to ensure their child is signed in each week and to let us know if a different adult is picking up. There is no waiting list, please simply turn up and register. This may change once the club becomes even more popular!
And please remember we are collecting for Cedric, our sponsored child in The Philippines – please bring in your change…
The club includes snacks, but we ‘expect’ that children will have had tea before they come. The cost per week is £1 per child but please let us know if this is an issue, especially if you have ‘many’ children attending either Kidz Klub!
Handout Sheets – these are the sheets given out after each Kidz Klub & Kidz Klub Mini – if you missed a week, the sheets can be viewed and downloaded from here (see bottom of page). Any child who decorates or colours their sheet and returns it on a Kidz Klub evening will get a prize.
See you next Friday! (if it’s term time)
April 3-6 2018 – 4 days – Tuesday to Friday, first week of Easter Holiday 9:45am – 12:15pm.
Please note that the club is designed so that children attend all 4 days.
Although many times are done in wider age groups or all-together, there are times when children are placed in age-specific groups. If you would like specific people to be placed together, especially if they are not in the same school year, please let us know. We can play with the groups a little bit to ensure a particular Year 1 child is with a cousin in Year 2, but it isn’t possible to place a year 2 brother with his year 5 sister)
Completely free with games, craft, teaching, songs, panto, friendships, refreshments and lots and lots of fun
Please book in below (if you have more than 2 children, please fill in the form again.) You will receive an email confirming your details and reminding you of the place. (If having any problems booking directly from within this page, please click here to open up the form directly in Google forms)
Events & holidays
Details of theme and other such stuff to be worked out…. but we know enough for you early birds to book in…
We will be returning to Yapton. Why? so many reasons –
- It is a massive space ideal for the children to run around and for many activities, it also gives us space for many tents, marquees and toilets and showers!
- It is private ground so it is very safe, we can enjoy venturing into the fields around the site.
- It is far enough away so if feels like we are ‘away’ (one child asked if we were in a different country while we were travelling there one year!), but not too far if someone is too home-sick or simply needs to get home for a brother’s wedding before coming back again!
- It is cheap! We simply pay the owner of the site a donation to the charity he is associated with
- And for some of us leaders – if we didn’t go there, it wouldn’t feel like summer!
New Price £99
- The observant will have noticed that the price of the camp has risen this year. This is because up until now we have had a very generous deal from a local school and the hire of their minibuses. However this agreement has now come to an end and we have to pay significantly more for their use
- (If having any problems booking directly from within this page, please click here to open up the form directly in Google forms)